ADVANTAGES OF STEEL WALL POOLS
Precision Pools steel wall kits steel walls are constructed from 14 Gauge Galvanized Steel with a 2 oz. copper bearing zinc coating. All panels have a 5-inch top and bottom flange. 8 Ft panels have 2 vertical support ribs, and all panels greater than 3 ft. in length have 1 support rib. All pools come with Adjustable (threaded rod with angle) steel braces at every panel joint. An adequate number of Nuts and Bolts are supplied. Skimmer, Light, and Return panels are cut to customer specifications.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Advantages of Steel Wall Pools
- Strength – Steel has the strength to withstand backfill and compaction for pouring cantilever decking before hanging the liner and filling the pool.
- Design Flexibility – Steel panels can be manufactured to form virtually any shape pool you can imagine. We can duplicate other manufacturer’s designs or create a design from your drawings.
- Radius Stairs and Benches – Using Steel Panel Forms, we can build curved Liner over stair assemblies, curved benches, and other custom features such as sun shelves or shallow play areas.
- Precision Manufacturing- Panels line up and bolt together perfectly reducing assembly time.
- Proven reliability – Steel Wall are the most popular of all vinyl liner wall systems. Many steel wall pools are over 50 years old.